San Giorgio

The Firm

In 1949, Ferruccio Sbarbaro, lawyer, former Officer in the Army of the Carabinieri and then government official in the Ministry of Finance, founded his Law Firm in Rome.

During the delicate restart period of the post-war economy, the law firm provided assistance in the corporate, tax and commercial areas, to entities, corporations, and institutions in the renewal and development of their business activities.

Priority was given to sectors instrumental in the re-growth of the Italian economy: energy, construction, cinematography, insurance, and the first business conglomerate etc.

Sixty years following its foundation the firm, now called “Studio Legale Sbarbaro – Associazione Professionale” continues its tradition of giving advice and consultancy in the main economic fields. Due to the increased interest in international investment and business transactions, Studio Legale Sbarbaro opened an office in New York in 2008.

Today the Firm is composed by two equity partners, Avv. Giorgio Sbarbaro e Avv. Ferruccio Maria Sbarbaro, and a number of practitioners and consultants in addition to international contacts.

 
Studio Legale Sbarbaro founded in 1949.

© 2010 Studio Legale Sbarbaro – Associazione Professionale • VAT: 09835451007

Web Agency